Facebook Advertising for a B2B or a Business to Business company is vastly different than a regular B2C (business to consumer) company. Advertisers need to create an effective conversion funnel and perfect it over time. Using this we generate effective sales leads (people interested to purchase your product or service). Then finally nurture those leads for conversion. Lately the ad targeting within the platform has improved significantly allowing smart advertisers to gain massive success from targeted ad campaigns for B2B companies.
This Professional Workshop goes beyond the basics, teaching attendees unique ways to create a sales funnel and then use it to target audiences, optimize budgets and measure success. It’ll also give your insight into the various Facebook ad platforms, how to run experiments and use a data-driven approach to maximize performance.
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
Contrary to popular belief, Advertisements is one of the most powerful weapons in the business development arsenal for a B2B company to generate qualified sales leads for conversion and ultimately revenue. However, mass media is not ideal for B2B companies as they don’t require mass exposure. Studies show, among all the advertising tools available in this day and age, Facebook Advertising is one of the best platforms to market B2B companies. However, this does not mean you can simply click ‘Boost’ and be done with it. This course will teach you how the finer details of running an effective campaign for B2B companies on facebook by making the perfect sales conversion funnel.
There are two major reasons why lead generation and conversion campaigns for B2B companies are so successful on Facebook.
- People are looking for distractions on Facebook and if you can offer them a distraction which helps them in their work, people will engage and possible become your clients in no time.
- Facebook has the largest audience and lets you target people based on job title, company, etc.
- Facebook ads are prominent enough for a lot of relevant people to click.
- Facebook has the lowest cost per click.
Facebook ads reward you for testing more ads and targets, which is absolutely essential to fine-tune your sales conversion funnel.
THINGS YOU WOULD GET
Facebook advertising booklet specifically for Business to Business (B2B) companies (with pdf)Peer to Peer Learning Opportunity
- Industry standard Facebook Advertising comparison guideline to pitch your clients/organization
- Post class support during and after the workshop
- A structured process and pathway for Facebook Advertising
- Opportunity to explore real world project examples, problems and solutions
- Digital Books on Facebook Advertising, worth of more than BDT 5000
- Facebook Advertising secrets, tips and techniques
Marketing professionals, Digital Marketer, Startup owner, eCommerce & f-Commerce owners and employees
- Basics of Facebook Advertising (Brief Overview)
- Ad Manager
- Ad Campaign Objectives
- Create Audiences
- Facebook Pixel (Artificial Intelligence tool of Facebook.
- Data & Insights Tracking
- Custom & Lookalike Audience creation.
- How to create social friendly content for B2B
- Understanding what clients want to see from you.
- Content types that work for B2B
- How to combine insights with intelligent marketing copies.
- Creating a social personality for your business
- How to create earned media for your Business to Business organization.
- How to create the perfect sales funnel for B2B
- Setting goals
- Generate Traffic
- Generate Qualified Sales Leads
- Nurturing Leads
- Reporting, optimization & Analysis
PRE-REQUISITE OF THE WORKSHOP
You must have Basic knowledge on Facebook Advertising
Kazi Yalmai Hossain
INSTRUCTOR PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
Kazi Yalmai Hossain is a Digital marketer with 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing specifically in the B2B sector. He has worked with global brands such as SsangYong, YTM & Havells as well as several local start-ups specializing in B2B lead generation and conversion. He has vast experience in Facebook advertising, Google ads, SEO, Data Analysis, Reporting & Strategy.
He holds a BBA degree in Marketing from North South University and a MBA from University of Dhaka. He is Currently working at ADN Digital as the Deputy Manager and Team lead for the Digital Strategy.
1 & 2 February, 2019 (Friday & Saturday) – 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
ADN Digital Office (Navana Shefali, House 11, Road 14, Gulshan 1, Dhaka)
BDT 4,000 (20% Discount available if you enroll within 27 January 2019. Use promo code: special20)
For any kind of query, please call or send your message to us at 01777-770520
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes